To try and 'minimize uncertainty' is to ignore reality.
We offer a proven method for increasing your capacity for meeting the reality of continuous change with grounded presence.
You might be asking yourself: "Why haven't I encountered anything like this before?"
The answer: It's a hard sell.
Feeling feelings is slow.
Feeling feelings is messy.
Feeling feelings is fuzzy.
This form of development is likely more intense.
Selection of peer-reviewed scientific studies supporting the components of our methodology
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of mindfulness-based interventions found that they are effective in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression, as well as improving emotional regulation and cognitive functioning (Goldberg et al., 2020).
- A study published in the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology found that mindfulness training can improve job performance, reduce emotional exhaustion, and increase job satisfaction in high-stress work environments (Hulsheger et al., 2013).
- A randomized controlled trial published in the Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology found that emotion regulation training can reduce symptoms of anxiety and depression, and improve emotion regulation skills and coping abilities (Berking et al., 2008).
- A study published in the Journal of Occupational Health Psychology found that emotional regulation skills are positively associated with job performance and job satisfaction in high-stress work environments (Hülsheger et al., 2014).
- A study published in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that supportive leadership behaviors are positively associated with employee well-being, job satisfaction, and job performance (Eisenberger et al., 2017).
- A review of research on team psychological safety found that it is positively associated with team learning, innovation, and performance, as well as individual well-being and job satisfaction (Edmondson, 1999).
This work has changed EVERYTHING. I was stuck in my patterns as a leader and nothing was helping -- not therapy and not other coaching.
My leadership has leveled way up, my relationships are better, and I finally feel like myself everyday.